Dubai is famous for its huge festivals and events that people enjoy the most. Dubai Shopping Festival is one of the most interesting festivals in Dubai, it includes huge discounts from international brands and other activities related to food, music, and game performances. Art Dubai is another exciting event that you should visit, it is widely regarded as one of the most diversified art fairs worldwide. It hosts over 28,000 visitors from all over the world. Dubai supports all types of sports so there should be an event for sports, The Dubai Marathon is another famous event in Dubai, it hosts thousands of people. It has been considered the world's richest marathon event as it provided one million dollars to anyone who gained a world record and $250,000 for the first-place winners in the men's and women's categories. Dubai World Cup is a unique event for horse enthusiasts and it is considered to be one of the richest events for horses in the world, it hosts the best horses and trainers in the world.
Dubai Shopping Festival
One of the most interesting festivals among Dubai festivals is the festival of shopping!
- The Dubai shopping festival shows how fancy Dubai is.
- The Dubai Shopping Festival is a shopping festival that was launched in 1996, and since then it is held annually in the first quarter of the year (mainly from January's first week to February's first week).
- The festival includes extraordinary discounts from international brands.
- Dubai Shopping Festival enables you to shop from any brand you want even luxurious brands.
- But shopping isn't the only activity, there are several other festivities and events happening all over the city.
- There are many food-related events, concerts, game performances, ramp walks, parades, etc.
Art Dubai was launched in 2007 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. Widely regarded as one of the most diversified art fairs worldwide. Art Dubai is held every March and features not only beginning artists but also professional artists in the field. Art Dubai is usually held in March, it hosts over 28,000 visitors from all over the world and includes:
- Art collectors.
The gallery is divided into three sections: Contemporary, Residents, and Modern. It also holds the most important art conference in the Gulf, The Global Art Forum, the conference invites the following:
- Writers from all over the world.
The Dubai Marathon
The Dubai Marathon is an annual marathon event that hosts thousands of participants.
- It started in the year 2000.
- It has been considered the world's richest marathon event as it provided one million dollars to anyone who gained a world record and $250,000 for the first-place winners in the men's and women's categories.
- It is the Middle East's largest event and hosts well above 28,000 participants from the region and worldwide.
- The marathon route is nearly 42.2 km.
- The race begins at 6 am for the elite athletes and the wheelchair athletes and at 7 am for the rest.
Dubai World Cup
Dubai is famous for its beautiful horses, so Dubai hosts one of the richest races for horses in the world, the Dubai World Cup.
- Dubai World Cup was launched in 1996.
- The prize at the race was worth $10 million.
- The location of the race is the Nad Al Sheba Racecourse.
- The event includes the best trainers and horses worldwide.
- The event is held in March annually.
Dubai is full of amazing attractions, and huge events don’t hesitate to visit each part of the city and attend all these interesting events.