Do you want to have fun and exciting vibes on your vacation? Karaoke in Dubai is going to be your perfect activity. One of the most famous places to go for karaoke in Dubai is Lucky Voice which focuses on British music specifically, there are private rooms at Lucky Voice. Mr. Miyagi’s is a place where you can karaoke in Dubai, it has a lot of advantages like Asian vibes, themes, and Asian food too. Hibiki is one of Dubai’s most famous karaoke lounges, you can consider it the best Karaoke lounge in Dubai. There is a variety of 50,000 songs that you will enjoy the most. Kung Korean Restaurant is a traditional area for dining, but they offer karaoke private rooms for those who want to have an enjoyable time. Only private rooms are available there. Miss Wang is an Asian-themed place decorated with noticeable graffiti-style art and offers a delicious Asian menu. imagine having a karaoke night at Ain Dubai, the highest observation wheel in the world. Dubai Luxury Tours is here to guide you where to enjoy a fantastic karaoke night in Dubai.
If you want to have an exciting time with your friends, head to Lucky Voice to have a unique karaoke in Dubai.
- It focuses on British music specifically.
- The main activity at Lucky Voice is Karaoke.
- Lucky Voice is open on weekends
- There are private rooms if you want to gather your friends.
- There is a public area if you want to have exciting vibes with other people in the place.
Mr. Miyagi’s is another famous Karaoke place for people who love to sing and share exciting memories with their friends and families, there are a lot of reasons why Mr. Miyagi’s is a famous Karaoke place among karaoke in Dubai:
- It has Asian vibes and themes, from decorations to the kitchen, and Thai street food.
- Mr. Miyagi’s is decorated with fabulous cherry blossoms and colored furniture.
- There are no private karaoke rooms to catch the vibes of the place.
- There are karaoke-themed brunches.
- It is located in Dubai Studio City and Dubai Media City.
One of Dubai’s most famous karaoke lounges, you can consider it the best Karaoke lounge in Dubai.
- Hibiki is located in a small space in Deira at Hyatt Regency.
- Hibiki’s furniture consists of a lot of sofas and tall chairs.
- Enjoy a drink or food from the delicious menu to give you energy before starting the show.
- A variety of 50,000 songs that you will enjoy the most.
Kung Korean Restaurant is a traditional area for dining, but they offer karaoke private rooms for those who want to have an enjoyable time.
- It has U-shaped comfy sofas.
- TVs with big screens are there to show you the lyrics of each song.
- Disco lighting to feel the vibes.
- The menu includes Korean food that you order before starting to sing.
- Only private rooms are available.
Head to the bustling streets of Bur Dubai to find one of the best karaoke in Dubai.
- Miss Wang is located at Majestic City Retreat
- It offers a menu of Asian food.
- Miss Wang has an Asian-themed room decorated with noticeable graffiti-style art.
- There is a live band show from Tuesday to Sunday.
- There’s also public karaoke every Monday.
- The private karaoke area is available all week.
- In combination with Miss Wang’s renowned food, the spot should set guests up for an entertaining evening.
Ain Dubai is the highest observation wheel in the world, imagine having a karaoke night with your friends there.
- You can book one of Ain Dubai’s pods to sing and have a magnificent karaoke night while watching the lights of the city from a high point.
- You can also book the special package which includes a dance floor with disco lights and a karaoke machine.
- Enjoy your favorite songs with your friends or family while watching the views of Dubai’s skyline, Bluewaters Island and Arabian Gulf.