Table of Contents
There are a lot of attractions in Dubai that you should visit like Burj Khalifa, which is one of the most famous landmarks in Dubai. It has a lot of features and services that you would be impressed by. Palm Jumeirah is one of the biggest man-made islands in the world and one of the most famous landmarks in Dubai. Dubai's desert is one of the most famous places in Dubai, and it has a lot of attractive services that you will enjoy the most. Dubai Frame is one of the most famous historical places in Dubai that you should visit to discover Dubai’s history deeply. Dubai Mall is also an important landmark in Dubai that is considered to be the biggest shopping area in the world. Dubai Luxury Tours is here to provide you with all information you might need about Dubai's most visited places and landmarks.
It is one of Dubai's most visited places that you should visit and enjoy its features.
- The height of Burj Khalifa is 828m
- Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building
- It should be on the top of your list of places to visit in Dubai
- The fascinating building is located in the heart of Dubai.
- It is a center for day and night activities.
- You can take perfect pictures from the observation deck at level 124,
- At The Top Sky Lounge is a perfect place to have a delicious meal.
- You can take a perfect sunset session at the world’s highest lounge, The Lounge.
Palm Jumeirah is one of the biggest man-made islands in the world and one of Dubai's most visited places.
The palm includes a lot of amazing hotels:
- Waldorf Astoria.
- Atlantis, The Palm.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Getting here is simple, thanks to the monorail running down the 'trunk', which connects to the mainland's tram system.
The Pointe is a perfect restaurant to take a delicious place at Palm Jumeirah
Dubai's desert is one of Dubai's most visited places, and it has a lot of attractive services that you will enjoy the most.
There are a lot of exciting activities in the desert of Dubai like:
- Quad biking.
- Camel rides.
- Horse riding.
- Henna painting
- Dining under the stars.
You can relax and have a great time at Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa.
The Dubai Mall is the biggest destination for shopping in the world.
- It is located so close to the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa.
- It includes 1,200 retail stores and hundreds of food and beverage shops.
- The Dubai Mall’s space is 1 million sqm, that’s why it is the largest mall in the world.
Dubai Frame is one of Dubai's most visited places that you must visit.
- It was launched in 2018.
- Dubai's frame has become a cultural landmark since its launch.
- It shows the history of Dubai and connects it with the present.
- Located in Zabeel Park.
- It enables you to see the city views from 150m high.
- The amazing clear glass bridge walkway.
Dubai Water Canal
Dubai Water Canal is a 3.2-kilometer- waterway it connects the Creek in Old Dubai to Business Bay before finding its way to the Arabian Gulf.
- It has a public place of 80,000sqm.
- It has a cycling path of 12km cycling path.
- It is an amazing place to stroll and take in classic views
- Dubai Water Canal is near the Al Habtoor City development, home to the interesting La Perle by Dragone show, plenty of trendy restaurants, and five-star hotels.