Table of Contents
Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, so the thing that you should know before visiting Dubai is the most famous skyscrapers in Dubai. Burj Khalifa is the most famous one because it is the tallest tower in the world. Dusit Thani is a luxury hotel that launched in 2001. Burj Al Arab is a well-known tower among famous skyscrapers in Dubai, it is known for its sail-shaped design. JW Marriott Marquis is among the most famous skyscrapers in Dubai that should be visited because it is the second-tallest hotel in the world. And finally, princess tower deserves to be on your list of things to do in Dubai. Dubai Luxury Tours will give you all information about skyscrapers before visiting Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa
It is one of the most famous skyscrapers on Dubai's skyline.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- The height of Burj Khalifa is 2,717 feet.
- You should enjoy Burj Khalifa to enjoy your visit to Dubai because it has a lot of entertaining and exciting activities.
It is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, and it is one of the most famous skyscrapers in Dubai.
- The hotel was designed and launched by Khatib & Alami in 2001.
- The height of the hotel is 501 feet.
- It meets the world’s high-flying standards.
- Dusit Thani was the first hotel in Arab countries to take an EarthCheck Gold Certification for sustainability.
Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is a well-known tower among famous skyscrapers in Dubai, it is known for its sail-shaped design.
- Burj Al Arab is the only hotel in Dubai to have a seven-star rating.
- It is located on a man-made island in Dubai's harbor.
- The skyscraper was launched in 1999.
- The hotel was designed by Tom Wright
- Burj Al Arab can be accessed in two ways, the first one is a private bridge, and the second is the hotel’s helipad.
JW Marriott Marquis
JW Marriott Marquis is among the famous skyscrapers in Dubai that should be visited.
- It includes two towers.
- The height of each building is 1,165 feet.
- JW Marriott in Dubai is the second-tallest hotel in the world
- JW Marriott in Dubai was designed by Arch Group Consultants.
- JW Marriott’s towers were launched in 2012 and 2013.
- The design of the hotel was inspired by a recent symbol in Dubai’s culture, the date palm.
- Princess tower is the second-tallest tower in Dubai.
- The designer of this huge skyscraper is Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The height of Prince's tower is 1,356 feet.
- From 2012 to 2015, Princess Tower was the tallest residential building in the world.
Cayan Tower should be on your list of the most famous skyscrapers in Dubai because of the following:
- The height of the tower is 1,004-foot.
- The tower was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the company that designed the fabulous Burj Khalifa.
- Cyan Tower was the tallest high-rise in the world with a spiral of 90 degrees, Until the Shanghai Tower opened.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
It is located on the Dubai coastline, and it is a huge hotel that includes:
- 598 rooms.
- 19 Sea-view villas.
- 20 restaurants and bars.
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel was designed by WS Atkins
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel was launched in 1997.
- It ranked the 100th among the tallest buildings in the city.