Table of Contents
With breathtaking scenery and a touch of aerial adventure, Dubai offers an incredible experience for all riders looking for a different ride. There's no better place than Dubai for a small race or a ride. With its world-class racing Facilities and Horse Riding Club Dubai offers a unique sporting experience. As one of the most popular sports in the UAE, it is enjoyed by people of all ages.
So if you're vacationing alone or with family and friends or just want to try something new here's a list of some of the best horse riding places in Dubai provided by Dubai Luxury Tours that you must check out. One of the best places to ride your horse is Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, it has 357 horses that are trained perfectly. European Equestrian Centre Dubai is another perfect place for horse-riding, lessons there suit all age groups and skill levels. The Al Jiyad Stables Horse-Riding Course located in the Al Marmum Reserve allows participants to experience the traditional UAE wildlife and natural beauty. Looking for a relaxing vacation away from the crowd and noise of the city? Winner Equestrian Club lets you do just that. Horseback riding in the desert the sun is setting and the sky is a touch of pink.. what more can you ask for? Al Ali Stables provides you with all your needs. Don't hesitate to try horse riding clubs in Dubai with your friends or family to have a different experience away from the noise and crowd of the city.
Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
Whether you're looking for a quiet ride through the desert or a game of polo the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club is sure to give you an experience of a lifetime. With a well-trained leader guiding your riding lessons you'll find that all your needs are met in a great way.
The club has 357 horses carefully trained by experienced trainers and amazing staff.
European Equestrian Centre Dubai
This horse riding center in Dubai offers desert horseback riding tours.
- They provide riding lessons for all age groups and skill levels from beginners to advanced riders.
- This is a renowned equestrian school that teaches dressage equestrian etc. participants.
- They offer the convenience of choosing between group and individual sessions.
- They organize horse camps during special holiday birthday parties or other occasional events.
Al Jiyad Stables Horse-Riding Course
The Al Jiyad Stables Horse-Riding Course located in the Al Marmum Reserve allows participants to experience the traditional UAE wildlife and natural beauty.
- Al Jiyad stables have 120 Arabian horses and some Arabian horses.
- Their riding lessons are open to riders of all levels.
- Seasoning Throughout this refined sport trainers teaches enthusiastic riders some desert tricks.
- Endurance Cafe and Al Jiyad Tack Shop further keep people coming here again and again.
Winners of Equestrian Club
Looking for a relaxing vacation away from the crowd and noise of the city? Winner Equestrian Club lets you do just that.
- The club promotes participation in the sport while being close to nature.
- Located in the park the club offers the experience of horseback riding in Dubai while being surrounded by nature and Hearing birds chirping.
- It offers courses for all age groups led by qualified trained and experienced trainers. You can also choose a private meeting (VIP) or a group meeting (standard).
Al Ali Stables
Horseback riding in the desert the sun is setting and the sky is a touch of pink.. what more can you ask for? Get this amazing experience at Al Ali Stables. In addition to the 1-hour 30-minute desert ride, they also have an indoor arena for indoor riding. One The large playground is reserved for children's birthday parties and other such events.