Table of Contents
There are a lot of parks in Dubai to enjoy your picnic with your families like Al Barari Playground which is a new nature destination for families and kids that has a lot of advantages and attractions. Al Wasl Park is a suitable space for small outings for your kids with their bikes and scooters. Al Barsha Park, An awesome 52-acre park was built in front of a large man-made pond with a lot of exciting activities. Bay Avenue Park is a perfect outing for families which has a lot of attractive activities like Yoga, skating, and trampoline. In this article, we would also focus on Dubai Garden Glow & Dinosaur Park which is a big event with a lot of fabulous activities and dinosaurs that you would think that they are real. Finally, Dubai Hills Park is one of Dubai’s great new community parks. Dubai Luxury Tours would provide you with all info you might need about outdoor parks in Dubai.
Al Barari Playground
This fabulous new nature destination in Dubai is a lot of families’ favorite outing as it is known for a lot of advantages:
- Adventure playground
- Water games for kids.
- Climbing and adventure activities.
- Parents can have a relaxing time at Hideout lounge where there are delicious burgers, shawarma, and ice creams
- In rush times you should pre-book to ensure that you have your place there.
Al Wasl Park
Another small amazing park is located at Wasl Road, Jumeriah 1.
- It is a suitable space for small outings for your kids with their bikes and scooters.
- There is a shaded playground for summer days.
Al Barsha Park
An awesome 52-acre park was built in front of a large man-made pond. There are two types of boats:
There are other activities like:
- Pedal Go-Karts.
- Bikes to go around the park.
There are suitable areas for kids and toddlers. There is a running track for exercising. Green spaces for relaxing and meditation.
Bay Avenue Park
Bay Avenue Parl is a perfect outing for families to relax and have good vibes.
- Avenue Park includes two outdoor gyms.
- A trampoline area for exciting vibes.
- A large number of grassy views.
- Skating area for skating lovers.
- Shading areas to avoid high temperatures.
- A perfect place for picnics with your family.
- Yoga areas for people who want to relax and meditate.
- Spinneys supermarket is perfect for buying food.
Dubai Creek Park
This is one of the city’s larger outdoor spaces with plenty of extra facilities and entertainment to enjoy.
- It is located near the western bank of Dubai Creek.
- It’s a famous spot for picnics and barbeques.
- Dubai Creek Park has a beautiful garden that includes a large number of plants.
- There is a mini-gulf for gulf lovers.
- Go-kart track.
- There are various children’s playgrounds spotted around the park.
- Dolphinarium and Children’s City.
- In the winter, the Creek Cable Cars go across the park.
- Educational and learning centers.
Dubai Garden Glow & Dinosaur Park
A seasonal event at Zabeel Park in the winter months.
- Meet huge dinosaurs.
- The park is full each night of colorful neon lights.
- A more exciting evening than any other park in Dubai.
- It is one of the most enjoyable parks in Dubai.
- The dinosaurs are so real so it would be a perfect place for kids to enjoy.
Dubai Hills Park
One of Dubai’s great new community parks, the location of this modern, multi-use park is inside Dubai Hills Estate.
Dubai Hills Park has 1800 trees, it brings a refreshing splash of green to the suburbs, open to all you’ll find a great variety of play parks, and sports courts to meet all different age groups’ needs.